English 3 - Unit 3 ASK ABOUT SOMEONE’S VACATION ( WHERE DID YOU TRAVEL LAST SUMMER HOLIDAY? )

TOPIC: ASK ABOUT SOMEONE’S VACATION

NAME: HO XUAN GIA BAO

CLASS: GD1701 

.....

Last summer, I and my family went to Dalat. It’s one of the most terrific trips for me. Because, in Dalat had delicious food, scenic🌄 and the people here were very friendly👯. Especially Dalat had a comfortable climate⛅.



In my trips to Dalat I had interesting experiences with my family, I and my family explored Dalat city by motorbike rental. We got lost while exploring Dalat city😐. However, we were given directions by locals in Dalat, they are very friendly to tourists like us.

We did explore delicious and special dishes of Dalat. For example, “Lau ga la e” 🍜, soymilk and baked rice paper also known as “Pizza VietNam”🍕.



"Bánh Tráng Nướng" ( Pizza in VietNam )


Lẩu Gà Lá É










Moreover, In Dalat there are beautiful scenes, so I took pictures to keep the places📷 I went in Dalat and also the memories of me and my family with Dalat. 









In the evening in Da Lat, I walked along to the Dalat market and bought gifts for my friends and relatives🏃📦. This is an unforgettable vacation for me and my family.


It was a wonderful vacation for me😄. Dalat has given me wonderful memories. I want to next summer vacation I can go to Dalat palace with my family again. Thank you Dalat City💗!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog