English 3 - Unit 5 CLOTHES ( favourite clothes)

TOPIC: FAVORITE CLOTHES

NAME: HO XUAN GIA BAO

CLASS: GD1701

.....

Everyone has different styles and fashion hobbies, simple🙍, luxury💃, colorful💂 and bla bla, but my style is simple. My favorite clothes are t-shirts with jeans and shorts because they are casual and simple clothes, but are trendy and comfortable😚 when I wear them.
















I buy things both online and in stores. I am a big fan of shopping online💬. I often search for the items I want to buy on Shoppe. In addition, I also buy clothes at the store when it is recommended by friends that there are beautiful clothes there. I usually wear a t-shirt and jeans in the cold seasons or cold weather⛆. In the hot seasons or hot weather⛅🌞, I wear a T-shirt and shorts.














I usually go shopping alone or with my best friend when I'm not at school. I like to wear this because when hang out I can combine it with sneakers or other accessories for example: bags, necklaces, bracelets, watches⌚, rings💍, headphones🎧.


 









I can combine many accessories according to my hobbies and it helps me feel more comfortable and confident. we have to dress in our style and make ourselves comfortable, confident and don't listen to what others say😙.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog