English 3 - Unit 6 Clothing do’s and don'ts ( YOUR PERSONAL DRESS CODE )

TOPIC: YOUR PERSONAL DRESS CODE

NAME: HO XUAN GIA BAO

CLASS: GD1701

.....

Everyone has a personal dress code, me too🙆. I also have a personal dress code, it is very simple, comfortable. Only t-shirt and shorts. The outfit is both comfortable and active.







I often wear that outfit when at home, going out. So the T-shirt and shorts are indispensable for me, all my relatives and friends recognize me every time I go out. This outfit usually I would buy for myself because it's so simple and easy to find. As for my t-shirt and shorts, it can go with so many things I can't mention, for example: shoes, flip flops, jewelry, sunglasses,... Almost anything extra events can be combined.


I love this t-shirt and shorts because they're simple, comfortable, go with many accessories, and it's become a my personal dress code.💗







Comments

Popular posts from this blog