English 3 - Unit 10 Discuss appreciation for services (your experience when use a good service (at a restaurant, clothes store, technology store,.....) & the way you show your appreciation)

TOPIC: YOUR EXPERIENCE WHEN USE A GOOD SERVICE (AT A RESTAURANT, CLOTHES STORE, TECHNOLOGY STORE,...) & THE WAY YOU SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

NAME: HO XUAN GIA BAO

CLASS: GD1701

.....

I had a good service experience at the technology store, when I made a purchase there. There is a staff at that tech store, the quality of the goods is very good.




I bought goods at a technology store on Tran Hung Dao Street, about 2-3 weeks ago, I needed to buy a new technology item, so I went there to buy it. I buy things there because there is a friendly staff who always greets customers, the quality of service is good, makes me very happy to buy things there, from the cashier to the marketing people they are always happy. In addition, the quality of technology there is very high quality and there are many unique and expensive technology items ranging from cheap to expensive.















I also have a relaxed attitude when buying technology there is more fun, making me feel like buying more things here. I found this store to have very good staff training. I will return to the store one day soon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog