English 3 - Unit 7 TAKING TRANSPORTATION (Favorite means of transportation)

TOPIC: FAVORITE MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION

NAME: HO XUAN GIA BAO

CLASS: GD1701

.....

My favorite means of transport is motorbikes🏍, because motorbikes are very convenient and small🤩. There are also many different types such as: digital motorcycles, scooters, and clutch motorcycles. 



Motorcycles have many advantages, for example: there are many beautiful models suitable for women👩🏻 and men👨🏻, can move to some places that car cannot, avoid places when there is rush hour, there are many different displacements from 50cc, 110cc, 125cc, 135cc 150cc... 
















Unlike electric cars are beneficial to the environment and save money💸, motorbikes are not good for the environment because of the vehicle's emissions, and it costs money to fuel⛽ and maintain the vehicle periodically. I often use a motorbike to travel when I go to school, go out with friends, buy food, I always use a motorbike every time I hang out of the house.












I like it because it's convenient to go out on the street, can enjoy the beautiful scenery☀ and breathe in the air while driving. I wish I could go on a road trip with my own motorbike🛣.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog