English 3 - Unit 9 Shopping Activities (Write about your shopping habits)

TOPIC: WRITE ABOUT YOUR SHOPPING HABITS

NAME: HO XUAN GIA BAO

CLASS: GD1701

-------

I have a very strange shopping habit, when I look at the item I want to buy, I think and then I don't buy it anymore. It sounds strange, doesn't it, I don't know why.


Usually when I go shopping, I will choose items that are suitable for me and have affordable prices, suitable for the current weather, for example: in the cold season, I buy long sleeves, sweaters, in the hot season I buy shorts and t-shirts... Sometimes I will choose new and special items more than others, maybe different from my usual style. I also buy what is necessary for my home such as: spices, food, instant noodles... In addition, I have to buy it reasonably, not too expensive.



In my opinion, each person has their own shopping habits: saving, splurging and spending wisely. I, too, have a rather odd and frugal habit. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog